Day 3

Options
HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
Challenge 3 - Day 3 :happy:

It's a gorgeous day here today. I didn't do a workout yesterday, but I did have a quick walk and then did some calisthenics last evening after my wrote my LAST FINAL of this semester :) So, I am now free for the summer. I don't even know what to do with myself. I think lots of bike riding and hiking is in my future. Anyway, I'll give 6W6P a whirl today.

How is everyone?

Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good day! I did manage to squeeze in 15 mins of NMTZ this morning before work :laugh: .I don't know where the energy or extra time came from. Anyway. I will try for another 20 mins tonight.

I know that you are glad that school is out for the summer :drinker: . What is your major?
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good day! I did manage to squeeze in 15 mins of NMTZ this morning before work :laugh: .I don't know where the energy or extra time came from. Anyway. I will try for another 20 mins tonight.

I know that you are glad that school is out for the summer :drinker: . What is your major?

15 minutes is great! :)

I'm studying Accounting. I have a couple of years left in school. Then I'll figure out when I want to write the C.A. exam (I'm in Canada lol).
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good luck! The CPA exam is stressing me out. There is a lot of material to cover. Between my boss and my mother asking questions about when is the next test, I'm going to flip out. But in the end it is well worth it!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've been out of town on business today. I didn't get any
    formal exercIse in but walked quite a bit. Good luck to you both on
    your school!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!!

I've been crazy busy this past week. Lots of house repairs and sprucing up. New trees, shutters, and a door. I haven't worked out in two days but I'vs been super active and eating well, so it is all good. :)

Good luck in school, ladies! Hope your finals and exams aren't too taxing. :)