Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here I go agian!!!

Just started my weight loss journey....why do I always fail? How the heck did I let myself go so far? * Stay possitive* sigh. Sorry hello everone just joined and needed to vent:sad: :sad:

Replies

• StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Just started my weight loss journey....why do I always fail? How the heck did I let myself go so far? * Stay possitive* sigh. Sorry hello everone just joined and needed to vent:sad: :sad:

Hi... You are feeling just as most all of us have at one time or another.. Don't be discouraged.. Today is a new day.. It is a chance to make it better than it was yesterday.. We all can do this... I sometimes cry about the last 26 years that I have been overweight.. How sick I have become because of it,, but crying does me no good... I believe God brought me to MFP to help me change.. You can walk this journey with us.. I would like to be your friend... Be Encouraged((((BIGHUGZ))) Debbie
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today they call the present because it is a gift! Hugs
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Thanks...I need that!!
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Love the pic! Your a hoot!