Hard to get?

Options
leanandmean2012
leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
Why do women stand u up, then txt u the next day trying to get with u like nothing happened? That's the fastest way for me to lose interest

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    no idea. Never stood a guy up in my life :flowerforyou:
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

My type of lady :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

me either :tongue:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Me neither, if I can't make it or don't want to then I'll text or call, standing someone up is really rude.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I've never stood anyone up either.
    But I did have a guy do that exact same thing to me a few months ago, so it isn't just the ladies that pull that garbage.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    because women are the players today of they choose to, like how we used to be back in the day. they set up dates and pick the best one. sorry but its how it works these days. alot of women juggle like 50 guys when doing the online dating thing. Not all women do this but so many do. Welcome to the techology age, once click of a send button, she has a new date. Its hard for guys to win a woman over, mostly with how many guys there are online trying to get with them everyday.

I hate to say it but find you a woman that doesnt get online often or go to bars alot.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Well, why is it that the (very few just for the record) guys I've treated badly have been the ones who wanted me most? It's a game a lot of women play, unfortunately, I have no patience for it. If I stand a guy up or otherwise mistreat him, it's because I've decided it's not going to work for whatever reason. Yet those are the guys that keep calling. Meanwhile, someone I'm extremely interested in is far more likely to not be interested in me.

What's really baffling is when it's the same guy! So a guy I'm interested in is indifferent, we run into each other later, I have no interest in him, and he's suddenly chasing me like I'm his one and only. I've had this happen more than once, and it's extremely annoying.

So yeah, I think a lot of men like the chase. And a lot of women know it.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Me neither, if I can't make it or don't want to then I'll text or call, standing someone up is really rude.

Ditto!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I've never done that to anyone but I've had guys do it to me..several times :(. Frustrating but fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. Obviously they were not really into me..so not worth my time.