Options
amivox
amivox Posts: 441 Member
9 days left!

Replies

• sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 3 FINISHED! :) I've been pushing myself to try to keep up with Natalie for more of the moves, and it's challenging but I can tell I'm improving! :D
  • amivox
    Options
    Day 10, Level 3 COMPLETED!! Woooo, I finished the challenge!! :) A few months ago, I never would have believed I could! :) I will post stats (maybe pics if I get enough guts) tomorrow :)
  • amivox
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 3 FINISHED! :) I've been pushing myself to try to keep up with Natalie for more of the moves, and it's challenging but I can tell I'm improving! :D

Thats awesome! Since doing this challenge I have noticed a big difference in my strength, too!
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Level 3- Day 7! I am going to start Ripped in 30 after this. Anyone that wants to join me, let me know! Ill set up the group sometime this week.

Amivox- I'd love to have you help orchestrate the whole thing with me!! You've been great with this thread!

And a HUGE thanks to FitSailorsWife for starting this for all of us! Love you, girl!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Done Done Done :) Level 3 Day 10 :) will post ending measurements tomorrow.
  • amivox
    Options
    Level 3- Day 7! I am going to start Ripped in 30 after this. Anyone that wants to join me, let me know! Ill set up the group sometime this week.

Amivox- I'd love to have you help orchestrate the whole thing with me!! You've been great with this thread!

And a HUGE thanks to FitSailorsWife for starting this for all of us! Love you, girl!

I am down. :) It keeps me accountable.
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 3 done and dusted (have not had chance to post)