Weekly challenge results - 1200 cal burn

Options
Hi Folks,

I took up the 1200 cal burn challenge at the start of the week, and as tomorrow is my rest day, my exercise week is over.

I burned 1816 cals! I'm so impressed with myself lol. I never really looked at the weekly total before.

So how did you do? Share your success.....!

Replies

• olivia12077
    olivia12077 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello :) my week one results burned total was 2465 calories :) great job on your calories burned, that is a very great accomplishment!
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow I'm super impressed with your calorie burn. What did you do?
  • johnj24
    johnj24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Really great job!! Im not sure of the exact number but I know I burned 1900 in Martial Arts alone, plus daily yoga I would like to think I done around 2200 :)
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Got just over 1200 walking and running this week, still going for another good walk tonight though!
  • caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    rough week- Fell a little short- with 1079 cal burn. Still up for the challenge and will do much better.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello guys,

I beat my weekly challenge with 2307 calories burn! I'm super proud of myself, and all of you guys as well. Everyone keep up the good work! And if you didn't meet your goal you still tried and that's awesome!
  • taureanbuddhist
    taureanbuddhist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I burned 2173 cals last week, which is way more than I thought I would...thanks for all the support...everyone is doing great:)
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I burned 8868. Only becuase I gave my house a good cleaning, Now ot find some exercise that will at least keep the calorie burm up there around 1500.