Replies

• evimomma
    evimomma Posts: 5
    Options
    i would like to start to
  • yonit1118
    yonit1118 Posts: 15
    Options
    Perfect my sister in law wedding is 8 weeks away, I need to lose those last 10 pounds. I am in:)
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i am in as well- today is my weigh in day so i am starting today- not sure when this started, i see a week 2 weigh in discussion but i dont see a week one or a starting weigh in topic.

but i am here and in- i have been on MFP for 10 days and have lost 5 pounds so far GO ME!!! lol:happy: :drinker: :heart:

because of my medical hindrances at this time the only thing i can do is walk and control what i eat.... but hopefully soon i will be able to do more.
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in and since today is also my weigh in I'll start today. good luck all.
  • ivkillorn
    ivkillorn Posts: 7
    Options
    It starts TODAY!!!
  • hausfrau30
    hausfrau30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started tracking my food again 2 days ago. Need some accountability and a target.
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait to start. Today was a bad food day, but I know tomorrow will be better and I will make healthier choices.
  • luckshmi
    luckshmi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in...lost 3lbs this week :-) 8 week challenge will motivate me to lose my last 12lbs before my holiday to New York!!!
  • Ke11yann22
    Ke11yann22 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im IN! what do we have to do. Just carry on as we are but are part of a group for accountability??? is there any small challenges within this time? very excited. x
  • runningbeee
    Options
    Hi everyone! Yesterday I had a serious setback towards my goals and woke up this morning looking for some inspiration. I came across this group and it seems like the perfect thing to get me going again!

I'm excited and ready for something new- I think I'm in need of some sort of accountability. Looking for some motivation and happy to supply some of my own to others! Cheers!
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    a couple days late but I'd like to join too!
    I'm in the last week of another challenge and really like how motivating being a part of a challenge can be. Glad to have found you all.

This challenge ends right around when my summer ends and the school year starts up again (I'm a teacher).

I'd like to lose 10lbs in these 8 weeks, which would put me down into the 130s! and halfway to my goal weight.
  • mbaugham
    mbaugham Posts: 70
    Options
    a couple days late but I'd like to join this challenge too

I'd like to lose 10lbs in these 8 weeks, which would put me down into the 170's.

My question is when are we supposed to record our first week's weight? I normally weigh in every Sunday morning.