2 month surgiversary

Options
Two months ago my life changed forever.......................Since I started the process with my MD I have lost 58 lbs...........32 lbs since surgery. I am losing slower than some but that is ok because I know it will happen in time. Time that I will hopefully have more of now that I am finally getting healthy. I have heard a million times that being healthy is a way of life and its not just dieting to lose weight. Now I really get it and am living it. I am exercising AND ENJOYING it. I don't dwell on food..................I still love it but with the help of my sleeve I have little hunger and the head hunger/big eyes are not really a problem. I definitely have my Ah Ha moments or what I call AFGO another f'ing growth opportunity because I am definitely a work in progress. Most importantly, I am happy with myself and my imperfectly perfect journey. I truly believe that I will be not only able to be at a "normal" weight, but be able to use the tools that I have to stay there!!!!!

Replies

• sd515
    sd515 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is an amazing amount of weight lost! Good for you. I am really grateful for my sleeve, and I hope to use this tool to my best advantage. I have my next follow up with my surgeon on July 5th, which will be at about six weeks out from surgery. I hope to be released to more exercise...I still cannot believe it is me looking forward to more exercise!! Great job. Keep rockin' it, lady. -:bigsmile: Deezy
  • hirnsandy
    hirnsandy Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job! 60# (almost) is fantastic!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! Congrats! :)
  • itsanewdaycassandra
    itsanewdaycassandra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice job, I like your motivation...keep it up!
  • souldancer2828
    Options
    Congratulations, what a great attitude! It's definitely important to maximize your losses with exercise early on, I slipped up on that and am now working on "those last 15" that should have been gone a year ago! You are headed in the right direction and are already a success! Great job!
  • ky_girl_34
    Options
    What a great job you've done! My surgery is next week, and I hope to be as far along as you in a few months. I'm so ready to get this weight off and be able to just move around! What is a typical day for you now (food wise)? You seem to be doing so well!