looking for someone to pair with me

Options
Hi there,
I have used MFP on and off for a while now. I am now upping my game and have set myself 10 pounds to lose by my 40th which is mid september. I am looking for someone that has a simular goal like me. I am exercising regulary, having some personal training and eating health most of the time.
Be great to stay motivated with someone along my journey.

Replies

• Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are interested, I would be happy to pair with you! My goals are a little different, but I don't see why we can't encourage each other. I started MFP about a week ago.....I have done it before and then dropped off. I started at 200 pounds, I have lost 5 so far. I have about 70-75 to go. So I will be sticking around for awhile.
  • bruinstar
    bruinstar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have used MFP on and off for a while now. I am now upping my game and have set myself 10 pounds to lose by my 40th which is mid september. I am looking for someone that has a simular goal like me. I am exercising regulary, having some personal training and eating health most of the time.
    Be great to stay motivated with someone along my journey.

Great to hear you are eating right and exercising! Keep at it and you will make it to your goal. Hope others on here will pair up with you and you can help keep each other motivated. If you'd like, you can also submit the Lovely Pair Match Request form online and I can try to find you a match; I have many others still needing to find the right pair. Best of luck to you! :)