Let's Get Started

Scymentress
Scymentress Posts: 18 Member
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for taking part in this challenge. Disclaimer: Before you get started, please consult your doctor before starting an exercise or fitness plan. The comments here are opinion only and none for the women involved are Physicians. Listen to your body and stop this plan if you have an adverse reaction to a food or hurt during exercise.

The Abs Diet for Women claims to blast belly fat in 6 weeks. The plan is based on 12 Power Foods. Almonds, Beans and Legumes, Spinach and other green vegetables, Dairy (fat free or low fat), Instant Oatmeal, Eggs, Turkey and other lean meats, All Natural Peanut Butter, Olive Oil, Whole Grain bread and cereal, Extra Protein (whey) powder, Raspberries and other berries.

If you are impatient like me and you want to see results fast, kick-start the plan by signing-up for Fitbie's the Abs Diet Jumpstart. It is a free plan. Here is the link to signup and create an account: http://fitbie.msn.com/program/abs-diet-women/daily_plan.

Replies

• p_quillen
    p_quillen Posts: 6 Member
    Ive got the book and recipe book. Gonna do my best to stick w/this!!!
  • Scymentress
    Scymentress Posts: 18 Member
    Good luck Pat! You can do it. I'm about get some crunches in and go to bed.
  • shugafreeme
    shugafreeme Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'll be starting on Monday, you guys will be in your 3rd week. So I'm open to any advice or tips :)