Good Morning Everyone!!!

Options
I put together this group to help people create a clean slate to improve health and give them the tools needed for long term sustainability. Alittle back story on myself, I am a mom of 5 children and gained over 80 lbs with each pregnancy. After giving birth to my youngest I weighed 240lbs. I absolutely loved working out but my relationship with food was so unhealthy!!! I would go for days without eating and then binge myself into a food coma for 3 days straight. For years, I repeated this process!!!
What changed my life was the Isagenix products ... I did the 30 day program and lost 22lbs. I had never been able to stay on a plan for more than 7 days ... but with every passing week I felt better, stonger and more confident that I could complete it! I did it ... and never looked back! Since then I've helped so many of my clients acheive the same results by hosting 4 Weight loss Challenges per year in my hometown and teaching them how to LOVE exercise plus fuel their bodies properly :)

Four years ago, I took the plunge and became a fitness trainer and nutritional cleansing coach!! Watching my clients tranform their lives is so rewarding! I'm honored to be on this journey with all of you!!!

I wanted to share my grocery list/plan for this week!!!

I will be preparing most of my protein on Sundays because my household is so darn crazy ... it's easy to get overwhelmed and into my kiddies left over chicken nuggetts :) My proteins this week will be eggs, chicken (not frozen boxed crap) turkey bacon and tuna. My fruits will be berries, melons, kiwis, and green apples. I will be adding 2 cups of frozen spinach to my IsaLean protein shakes every morning to ensure I get all my vegetables (I struggle to get all my veggies in) Almond milk and Source yogurt for dairy products. I will be cleansing on Wednesdays because that is my busiest day of the week and I don't teach Turbo classes that evening. On cleanse days I will be eating 2 IsaDelight chocolates and the IsaSnacks provided to get me through the day :) Kashi Go Lean Crunchy Bars come highly recommended by another fitness trainer ... so I'm definitely going to give those a go this week! GO GROUP GO!!!!!

Please don't hesistate to send me a personal message for any questions or concerns!!! So pumped for the next 8 weeks ...

Replies

• jenkparks
    jenkparks Posts: 2
    Options
    Can you explain the cleanse to me. Ive never done one before.:flowerforyou:
  • rynneeSDSD
    rynneeSDSD Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to jump into this 8 week challenge!
  • caidynchase
    Options
    I am excited to be here!
  • vatblack
    vatblack Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My plan for the 8 week challenge is to exercise at least 3 hours a week but hopefully as much as 6 times. I hope never to eat below my BMI and never above my 2300 calories that is what I need to eat to lose 1lb a week. So, in 8 weeks, I hope to have gotten stronger and smaller... the number on the scale isn't that important, but I will use it as a measure to see if a difference is indeed happening.