Stalk much? - Drama for you guys!

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
A few weeks ago I posted about a guy at my gym that I went out with. He couldn't stop talking about babies and marriage during the one and ONLY date. Well fast forward a few weeks I finally decided that the text messages and constant asking me out for another date were not going to stop on their on. I was nice but honest and told him that I thought we wanted different things. He basically asked me for specifics and I told him that the non-stop relationship talk was uncomfortable. So he tried to flip the script and starts to sell himself as the 'fun guy' that can have a totally relaxed relationship. I didn't buy it. Glad I didn't. I saw him at the gym on Friday and he actually grabbed my arm telling me " you got me all wrong". I told him I just wasn't interested in dating and good luck!
Today I get a text message that he is sitting around thinking about how much he liked me and how our date ended. I'm starting to think it ended in disappointment for him that I only kissed him and didn't let him turn me into a damn lampshade. WTF. I see now that I am going to have to show him my mean side. This is going to get ugly.

On a lighter note I had a great date on Friday with someone that doesn't seem to want to bury me in his basement. But he lives kind of far :(

Replies

• NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    He's clearly a little clingy, not good from anyone, but particularly unusual for guys in my experience, haha! Wow, well, I hope your gym has good security?!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    You're hot. I'd definitely stalk you...

--P
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwww stalkers are fun :noway: That sux that you have to see him at the gym regularly :grumble:
  • BondBomb
    Options
    You're hot. I'd definitely stalk you...

--P
    Sweet! Thank you :):flowerforyou:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you have a bf now. :)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you have a bf now. :)

Means nothing to many guys. Enough guys know that a lot of the time when they hear that line it is a lie.

To the OP-not sure what you can do now. Tell him that he needs to find another woman. Just say there is zero chance you are interested in him. You won't answer any more questions.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    :noway: WOW - never met a man quite like that. I am speechless, and wishing I had something wise to say regarding this, but all I can muster is a good luck.

Glad to hear your other date went well!! :)
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I posted about a guy at my gym that I went out with. He couldn't stop talking about babies and marriage during the one and ONLY date. Well fast forward a few weeks I finally decided that the text messages and constant asking me out for another date were not going to stop on their on. I was nice but honest and told him that I thought we wanted different things. He basically asked me for specifics and I told him that the non-stop relationship talk was uncomfortable. So he tried to flip the script and starts to sell himself as the 'fun guy' that can have a totally relaxed relationship. I didn't buy it. Glad I didn't. I saw him at the gym on Friday and he actually grabbed my arm telling me " you got me all wrong". I told him I just wasn't interested in dating and good luck!
    Today I get a text message that he is sitting around thinking about how much he liked me and how our date ended. I'm starting to think it ended in disappointment for him that I only kissed him and didn't let him turn me into a damn lampshade. WTF. I see now that I am going to have to show him my mean side. This is going to get ugly.

On a lighter note I had a great date on Friday with someone that doesn't seem to want to bury me in his basement. But he lives kind of far :(

I remember that post and I commented dont date someone at your gym cause at my gym people are always hooking up and it's always the woman who switches gyms(pats myself on the back for once again dispensing great advice). Now to get em off your back tell him your going to tell your cousins pookie,dayday and nucknuck that a jerk keeps harassing you at the gym. I'll bet you'll be glass to him from now on.
  • BondBomb
    Options

I remember that post and I commented dont date someone at your gym cause at my gym people are always hooking up and it's always the woman who switches gyms(pats myself on the back for once again dispensing great advice). Now to get em off your back tell him your going to tell your cousins pookie,dayday and nucknuck that a jerk keeps harassing you at the gym. I'll bet you'll be glass to him from now on.
    I'm not switching gyms. I'm not bothered by seeing him. If he doesn't want to see me he can leave. Trust me when I stop being nice with my responses I won't have to get any cousins. Thanks for the stereotype though. I can actually be surprisingly scary.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    "didn't let him turn me into a lampshade"

:heart: