Welcome all

Options
rughead06
rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
So what is everyones goal on here, besides losing weight and becoming healthier. I mean i would love to lose another 15-20 pounds.

Replies

• BuffettPhan72
    Options
    Welome to the group!. My main goal is to continue getting more fit overall the weight piece is almost secondary, since I've already lost around 15lbs since I started running and going to a bootcamp classes but I still have maybe 10-12 more to go. That will come as long as I continue to bust my *kitten*..
  • rughead06
    Options
    My highest weight was 330 and that was about a year and a half ago. I started on my diet last september and went until Jan. Starting weight with here was 298 and i been hovering around 260. I really need to get back into running, i was running all the time and loved it. I just hate running by myself.
  • BuffettPhan72
    Options
    Yeah, Running by yourself can be tough sometimes, though I just plug in the mp3 player, and that gets me going.. NEVER thought I'd be a runner. I always thought my knees couldn't handle it, or that I'd get shin splints. Both of which are preventable with good running form, and other excercise to strengthen the knees.
  • rughead06
    Options
    yea, i was thinking the same way, when i started shin splints sucked but got into the running and they went away.