Where the frell are all the 'scapers at?

NaurielR
NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
Are there any other Farscape fans out there? Farscape has gotta be one of my favorite shows. I love the absolute wacky insanity the show throws at you while at the same time providing dramatic story lines and tear-worthy character development. Its not often that you find such a flamboyant scifi show that actually focuses on the characters.

So, there have to be other fans out there. Come and say hello so I can get to know you :)

Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Def loved it :)
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Me, me! I need to rewatch it since the husband bought me the HD DVDs recently.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Not many replies!!!
    But me and since I bought the dvd's my children are into it too!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    We didn't see it when it was on tv, but we bought the series on blu-ray and we're halfway through season 2. Good stuff. :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    So few 'scapers around here? Color me surprised. I love the show and am definitely going to have to watch some episodes tonight!
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    I've watched it through most of the seasons. I was under the impression it didn't "end" so much as it got cancelled so I kinda gave up on watching it. I hate watching something for multiple seasons, and then it not having an actual closure ending.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    I've watched it through most of the seasons. I was under the impression it didn't "end" so much as it got cancelled so I kinda gave up on watching it. I hate watching something for multiple seasons, and then it not having an actual closure ending.

That's true, BUT there is an actual, unaired ending. Fans were so up in arms about it getting cancelled that a DVD-only ending was filmed. It's called "The Peacekeeper Wars." You can get it for cheap.