How's everyone doing?

Options
Nicola1944
Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
Just a quick one to see how everyone is doing?

Iv been at home for the past 3 days (off work) so havnt been as in control as I usually am... Not done anything seriously bad and have been to zumba... But glad to be back in control today! As it stands, with weigh in 3 days away, i dont feel like iv lost....

Hows everyone else ? x

Replies

• SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've been working with my doctor for my weigh in. I have been on MFP for 3 weeks now and NO weigh in. My first weigh in is the 9th of July. I am nervous because I don't SEE any change but I am sure there has to be SOMETHING. Not giving up though. :)
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I know I'm down at least a pound which I'm thrilled about because AF decided to show up! My biggest challenge now is staying focused with school and not letting the fact I missed my promotion this month by 1 appointment. The stress is starting to get to me but I'm just going to book everything I can for the begining of next month and try again (my promotions are all based on my monthly goals so it's my efforts alone that either get me promoted or keep me on the lower ranks ;) )
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    I need to get my eating under control! I do a great job while I'm at work and I fall apart once I get home. I'm nervous about weighing in on Friday.
  • Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to get to the gym this week which is rubbish! I'm getting up early tomorrow to go for a hard walk with the dogs and then go do some weights before work.

I don't think i will lose this week but am not unhappy with my food choices....I shall have to see what I weigh!

xx
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know I could be so much better! I have done ok with my food choices, but I have been HORRIBLE with my exercising. I am hoping to make that change tonight. Once my husband gets home from work, we are going to storage to pick up some of my exercise equipment. That way, even on days that I can't make it to the gym (or in today's case just completely sleep through my alarm), I still have no excuse not to exercise.
  • Stephy_LP
    Stephy_LP Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good! I think this is the first time in a very long time that I've managed to not eat fast food! It's been 6 days! staying under cals before workouts and just need to do more. Thank you guys for the support! I know we can do this!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I found out today that so far I'm in 2nd place in our biggest loser competition at work. We started at the beginning of June and are going to be ending at the end of July. It really helps having so many people around going through the same thing as me that offers so much support. My calories werent the best today but I'm not too unhappy with it. I know tomorrow is a new day and I'm excited for Friday's weigh in. Lets see some numbers drop!!
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dang Good:flowerforyou:
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been working with my doctor for my weigh in. I have been on MFP for 3 weeks now and NO weigh in. My first weigh in is the 9th of July. I am nervous because I don't SEE any change but I am sure there has to be SOMETHING. Not giving up though. :)

You'll have progress. Trust the process and the guidance of Dr. It might take a minute but you'll be amazed at results. We're routing for you.. Drink water, get sleep, logg everything. This will allow you to see what worked and did work. You can do this
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good slightly tired today. But I'm determined to burn the calories regardless. Today was one of those rough mementos. Tried not to binge too much, but reported everything that past my lips. Need to drink more water and get more sleep..
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Doing alright. I am still losing, however I fore see a slow down as I have lost the first 10+ but know the closer I get to my goal, it may come off slower. Doing well tracking everything and keeping tabs on my water on MFP has been such a huge help.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I need to get my eating under control! I do a great job while I'm at work and I fall apart once I get home. I'm nervous about weighing in on Friday.

You sound like me!!!!
  • KimmerzB
    KimmerzB Posts: 37
    Options
    Just joined the group and ready to make a change! I've been stuck at 148 for waaay too long now!! I still want to lose about another 20 lbs and tone up more. Just started Turbofire and loving it just have got to stay focused!! Which now that things have slowed down a little bit I will have more time to do that!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Saying I have been kind of lacks on my diet since I have been laid up for the last month. I have managed to maintain my weight. yay!