Sabotage

Options
mamavanryan
mamavanryan Posts: 49 Member
I have to write in capitals NO JUNKFOOD/CANDY on my grocerie list or hubby brings home a car full of junk. If I don't .. the junk is back in the cupboard.
He now hides stuff from me but when I clean up his "home office" I find paper wrappings from all kinds of stuff "/
It's not like he is all slim and fit...
Anyone else with sabotaging spouses?

Replies

• AishaL1
    AishaL1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi,

In the beginning when I was going to the gym and cutting back I felt like my husband should do the same, but he didn't. I did eat a little chips here and there, but I soon realized that this was my journey and not his. My strength was tied to my ability to control myself, and overcome temptations. It's funny looking back because potato chips were never my thing. It has been a year now, and my husband has cut out a lot of bad eating habits.

I share different tips with him now, and we have connected in a new way.

I became his inspiration to change by showing him how to overcome, and produce results.

It just took time.

Continue to be positive and it will workout...
  • christianmom2
    christianmom2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I with you on this! I see my family eat what ever they want and when ever BUT the key is that I want to change. I try to do other things if they eating and I have decided that I will not have any more. Keep your chin up maybe your husband will see you not eating those things and see the change in your figure and be drown to making a change in him self! GOOD LUCK!
  • AishaL1
    AishaL1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks!