what are your goals?

Options
m00nflwr
m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
I'd love to hear what other people's goals are for these 8 weeks!

I would like to lose 10lbs by mid-August. It's good timing for me because my summer is over then.
and extra motivating because that would get me halfway to my goal weight!

Other non-weight related goals are:
*8-12 cups of water every day
*exercise in some way every day (yoga, walks, etc on rest days)
*ride my horse 3x a week
*run 2x a week

Replies

• AngelaLynn16
    AngelaLynn16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10-15 pounds!
  • carolzoo
    carolzoo Posts: 3
    Options
    My goals are 8 lbs by end of August. Get in good general shape- cardio, flex and strength. Sleep well so I can eat consciously- not shoving in my mouth because I feel tired and sorry for myself!
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds and to drink more water.
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of August.
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

With God all Things are Possible...
  • AmieJess
    AmieJess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new to the site and to this group. My goal is 10 pounds by Aug 30, exercise at the gym 3 times per week and continue walking my dogs daily. I'm also going to have to do more stretching :) I joined a ladies gym June 26 and so far, I've been working out 3 times per week. As of this am, I've lost 4 pounds since June 26, which I will include in my 10 pound goal. I'm looking for some encouragement and to encourage others.
  • yaritanew
    Options
    well I am not so new to MFP but I am net to this group, and I wanted to make things a little bit different this time and maybe with a little support I could keep on track. I am taking one day at a time so if I can lose 6 pounds by august 30 I will be very happy. :smile:
  • yonit1118
    yonit1118 Posts: 15
    Options
    My goal is to maintain going to Zumba classes at least twice a week, logging in everyday even if I have bad days and most of all lose 5 pounds. I am being realistic here even that is hard for me. Keep on trying:)