WHY are you here?

Options
2»

Replies

• littlek735
    littlek735 Posts: 28
    Options
    I joined because I need motivated to loose that last 20 pounds. I have always been the person to motivate someone else, but lately I keep finding excuses not to excercise. I need help!!
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is around 60, and I haven't been making much progress at all, so I figured this would be the perfect push to really get motivated.
  • jen55knight2
    jen55knight2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 20 pounds left... And just need a bit more push. I thought it may help if I join a group!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I joined because I know that I need two things:
    1. A set deadline. If I don't set one, I'll be lazy in dieting and lose weight muuuuuch more slowly.
    2. A group of people with the same goal. To have more or less a support system is much better for my goals.
  • CandygyrlRN
    Options
    I know I'm so late... But I joined a few days ago and on my 3rd day, I tried to find all the groups I could connect with. Sooooo October 25th is my birthday. I don't see any groups for Scorpios so I may start one :) Anyways prior to joining, I've lost 50lbs on my own. I wad starting to lose that fire so I reached out to someone on Facebook who posted their post workout meal. I know only serious gym rats use that language... I know because I used to be one. She mentioned logging all of her food and activity and although she's not as active anymore it really helped her to be more accountable. So I checked it out and here I am. Anyways I recently restarted induction on atkins after being off for almost 1 month. I hope that, coupled with my activity level I can by my birthday OCTOBER 25th lose 25 lbs. It may be a stretch but hey.... Reach for the moon....