Girls with tattoos!

Options

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Have a tribal Arcanine tattoo on one side and my dog's actual paw prints on the other :smile:

I want to see this lol
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My only tattoo is in my profile, it's a blue and green dragonfly on my ankle which will become a partial sleeve once I'm done with it. =)
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here's the latest one I'm working on...

Lower half in progress:
    naga_2.jpg

Upper half in progress:
    naga_1.jpg

The area in the middle that's not filled in is based on this painting by Yosh itaka Amano:
    amano_snake.jpg

The little dragon in her hair for my tattoo is based on a dragon Amano did for Final Fantasy.

Edited for the fact the poor man's name was edited for cursing? lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I have 4 however cant post pics from work

I have a dragon head that look like a chess peice on my left shoulder. I have a chinese dragon tribal on my right shoulder
    I have a serpitine dragon head ripping through the skin on my calf.
    My favorite is my newest one which was specially designed for me .... Its the medical staff with 2 dragons twined around it and two purple roses twined around that with the inital WTB3 in neon green.. It was done for my brother.
    I'm currently working on the design for my 5th one which will be a tree of life on my spine in scarlett and black I want the branches to twine around my shoulder tats....... and I want it to start at mid-back and run up the spine
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have the Ska Skinhead pin up girl (no not the racist kind) on my upper right arm
    A black panther on a heart with the number 13 and my sons name on my upper left arm(he was born on Friday the 13th)
    Celtic hounds on my right breast
    A black widow and web on my left inside ankle
    The rebel symbol on my right outside ankle
    The imperial symbol on my inside right ankle

My next one will be a mermaid that my daughter drew for me with her name under it with waves
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    I have a tattoo! It's a nerdy one, too! It's of Ratchet & Clank. :D

finishedtatresized.jpg
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Yes, I have two tattoos. One on my right arm and one on my back. I plan on getting many more. I love tattoos.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my lower back (yes i know... how original lol) 10 years ago - lookin' at getting another one, either a dragonfly, or exposed cogs and machine parts on my ribs...I haven't decided yet ;)
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just finished a half sleeve on my left arm on friday, an Octopus w/ a tiki mask. Half sleeve on my right arm, a tree with flowers & pixies on it. I've also got writing in other places.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Here's the latest one I'm working on...

Lower half in progress:
    naga_2.jpg

Upper half in progress:
    naga_1.jpg

The area in the middle that's not filled in is based on this painting by Yosh itaka Amano:
    amano_snake.jpg

The little dragon in her hair for my tattoo is based on a dragon Amano did for Final Fantasy.

Edited for the fact the poor man's name was edited for cursing? lol
    Very cool!
  • tinchick
    tinchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have the theater masks on my outer left ankle that both my sister and I got. The strips of fabric that kind of swirl around it spell out A on the top and C on the bottom (our initials)
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I have the theater masks on my outer left ankle that both my sister and I got. The strips of fabric that kind of swirl around it spell out A on the top and C on the bottom (our initials)

Can you upload a picture of that one? I've been looking to get the theater mask tattoo, but all the ones I've seen, they make them look evil.
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    l43d35c8d507beab9b1b638.jpg

37406_10150380151985001_2061687_n.jpg

I designed the flowers myself, the pin up is by an artist named Misery.
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Your flowers above are great!
    <
    This is me, my spirit animal is my avatar wherever I go
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    Thank you!

Your panda is incredibly awesome and cute at the same time!
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Llyrian: I love your tattoos! That's Leviathan, yeah?

I only have one tattoo on the top of my wrist. I'd like to get another, but I'm picky and don't really trust tattoo artists here to do a well enough job. I'd love for my husband and I to each get some kind of gamer tattoo, but we haven't decided on what yet.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Awesome tats. :-)
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    None yet - but that's going to be my reward for hitting target weight! Thinking a crapload of lotuses. Or an old victorian-style giant squid.

But the nerd in me sort of REALLY wants that Germanic Kirkwall dragon logo from Dragonage2. Choices, choices.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have 10 and a half! ;P My chest piece is in progress! :) (Pic on my profile)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You have to open your profile for us to see. :-)