What are YOU craving?

Options
snowgrrl83
snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
Seriously, I can't stop eating. and when I'm not eating, I can't stop thinking about food. When I'm not eating or thinking about food, I'm sleeping.

SO survey time... what have you been craving?

I crave honey or vanilla greek yogourt day and night....or ice cream. Either, or. Just give it to me!!

Replies

• Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It varies, but the constant through this pregnancy has been peanut butter! Any way!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My main things have been fruit and chips and salsa.
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This week it's chocolate milk, Peanut Butter Bumpers cereal, macaroni and cheese, and fresh cherries.

Last week was hummus, chili, and red meat.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    The past 2 weeks my cravings have been sweet tarts! :)
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have been craving taco bell the whole pregnancy and last week started craving arbys.
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fruit and any form of cheese ! ... give me some pizza !! yummm ;)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Currently loving:

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches

Smoked salmon

Yogurt

Chicken donairs
  • mpederson
    mpederson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My sweet tooth is out of control. Has been the whole pregnancy. Before I could satisfy it with fruit but now it's for sure ice cream or some sort of cup cake like item.

Definately NOT craving vegetables. Too bad I wasn't the other way around I'd be better off!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    carbs and sugar...this week, specifically it's cheesecake, moose tracks ice cream, strawberries & cool whip, skittles, and grape soda. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why but WATER!!! Seriously who craves water and I hate water!!!!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    LOL - I'm always thirsty too. I wake up in the middle of the night and I chug down a glass of water 2 or 3 times nightly.
    I never used to do that!
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Carbs and fruit! And lately I've been wanting candy, which is odd for me, I'm usually more of a chocolate person!
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'll third the water.. I'm always so thirsty! I've been eating a lot of gummy worms too. For some reason it needs to be the worms.

Other than that, I've never really had a craving. However, I do run through a mental list of what sounds palatable to eat. When I think of something, it has to be that item and it has to be now! If I wait too long or end up eating something else, I get really sick.

I also can't stomach the thought of vegetables. I'm hoping that changes soon though.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to eat chicken. I know..sounds nuts. I am however craving anything carb wise such as pasta, and olives. It's so weird...lol.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to eat chicken. I know..sounds nuts. I am however craving anything carb wise such as pasta, and olives. It's so weird...lol.

ahhhh chicken...I can eat it if someone else cooked it, but raw chicken throws me for a LOOP right now!!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have been craving taco bell the whole pregnancy and last week started craving arbys.
    Taco bell was last pregnancy hands down! I could eat all 3 meals!

Besides the constant peanut butter I am also craving donuts. Specifically Krispy Kreme which I normally loath with a burning passion.

Last month I had to promise I would stop indulging that one though...especially after the Krispy Kreme people started to know me by name. I am still surprised they haven't given me a "Best Customer Award".
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries!!! Ugh, I had to talk myself out of eating them today. So delicious (and usually covered in ranch!!)

Ice cream too :)

Yum!!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    With my last two pregnancies, all i wanted was Mexican food. For every meal, every day. Now I am craving anything sweet and can't eat the super spicy food that I usually like. Weirdness.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin? Lol I want nutella soooo bad but I won't give into my craving, at least for now. Lol pickles and cheese are my obbssesion right now. Oh and I can so use a nice bowl of chicken wild rice from paneras. Its sssssssssooooooo good.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Carbs and fruit! And lately I've been wanting candy, which is odd for me, I'm usually more of a chocolate person!
    Same here!! Even w the candy. I hate hard candy but I've been munching on those the last few weeks. Chocolate is defiantly my best friend but not so much lately. Unless u count nutella. I want some. Lol