Parkrun

Options
2»

Replies

• ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I don't suppose anyone has done the Hampstead Heath one (London)?

I only just discovered parkrun from another thread, and I'm trying to find motivation to go on Saturday, but I've agreed to do group revision with some friends this week, then next week is only 2-3 days before my first end of year exam, and then the week after I will definitely be hungover from end of exams party... I feel like I am making up excuses :bigsmile: and then I will be back in Norfolk for the summer.

So has anyone done any of the Norfolk ones at all?
  • RoybieOfTheRovers
    RoybieOfTheRovers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So where is everyone running tomorrow then? My home event is cancelled so I will either do Brighton & Hove, Eastleigh, Southampton or Netley Abbey. I have not decided yet. I would be interested if anyone has done one of these.
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I am putting off my debut run until after exams I think, it might do me good but if I wait a few weeks til I go home for the summer, then I can make my mother join in too!
  • Gaubelau
    Gaubelau Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello,
    I haven t been to the Reading one since Jan...the track was so muddy, you were sleeping at every step...But it s a great, very supportive atmosphere... I was badly injured but thought it was just sore muscles,...so when I stopped, my legs gave way and people were lovely, giving me energy drinks and advice... it s a lovely little community...
    When I start running again, I might see you there :-)