Where are you Fab 50s+ Ladies... no posts?

Options
:smile: Initially signed up for MFP about a month ago. Did very well the 1st couple of weeks with exercise & keeping a daily diary of the foods I ate. Actually lost 3.5 pounds that first week. Now the bad news... I got away from keeping a record of all the foods I ate and haven't been to the gym in a week and a half. I know exercise is something I truly need to do and once I'm at the gym, I really enjoy it and come away feeling very encouraged. Today I will try to get a walk in before making dinner... one day at a time.

Replies

• mumsybear1957
    mumsybear1957 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile: Initially signed up for MFP about a month ago. Did very well the 1st couple of weeks with exercise & keeping a daily diary of the foods I ate. Actually lost 3.5 pounds that first week. Now the bad news... I got away from keeping a record of all the foods I ate and haven't been to the gym in a week and a half. I know exercise is something I truly need to do and once I'm at the gym, I really enjoy it and come away feeling very encouraged. Today I will try to get a walk in before making dinner... one day at a time.
    JUST DO IT!