Out to eat picks?

Options
mwrfitboss
mwrfitboss Posts: 82 Member
Where do you guys and gals like to go out for a good meal. I mean a GOOD meal that some may call a "cheat meal" or "free meal".

I myself like to make my rounds to well known burger places that have very well known and very well made burgers off the beaten path. Specialty burgers if you will.

I'll get what ever the soup of the day is, their best suggested burger with sweet tater fries (if they have them) and then finish with their best selling dessert.

Mind you I do this once a week every week and thats all. Every diet and training plan as I see it has room for some indulgences if all other cylinders are firing just right all week long.

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i like Red Robin b/c you can make ANY of their burgers into Veggie or Turkey burgers so then you're not cheating <as much> :wink:
  • mwrfitboss
    mwrfitboss Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    For a self proclaimed burger lover I am amazing I have only been to Red Robin once in my life and that was just for an appetizer while visiting some friends. I need to see what this place is all about some time!
  • BeckyAndie
    BeckyAndie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like breweries. They often have some good artisan foods and craft beer. My favorite one is North Peak Brewing Company in Traverse City, Michigan. Their menu is an innovative take on bar/American food. If you ever get there, try the cherry bbq wings, southwest egg rolls, wood-fired pizzas, and cheddar-ale soup, just to name a few. Oh, and my husband often gets the cheeseburger. Yum!