Healthy Meal Ideas- Recipe Share

Options
utcalgirl
utcalgirl Posts: 12 Member
So I've been doing My Fit Meals and Perfect Fit Meals and now I am starting to cook my own meals. I was hoping others with recipes and ideas could share here. If you have it please include basic nutrition information (calories, fat, protein, etc.).

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BahamaMama77
    BahamaMama77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This isn't a whole meal, but it would be great for when you're craving take out Chinese but don't want to eat all those calories.

I saw this recipe posted by MFP user therl. I haven't tried it yet but I plan on getting the ingredients this weekend to try it out.

Baked Crab Rangoon

1 (170 gram) can crabmeat
    8 oz Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
    2 green onions, thinly sliced
    1/4 cup CANOLA CHOLESTEROL FREE MAYONNAISE
    12 wonton wrappers
    Directions

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix crabmeat, cream cheese spread, onions and dressing.
    Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
    Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
    Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.

Make Ahead:
    For other entertaining ideas, pre-bake won ton wrappers in muffin cups at 350 degrees F for 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Remove from muffin cups; cool. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week. Fill with your favourite filling just before serving.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 72 | Total Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: 20mg