The month of June, how was yours?

Options
I just started Herbalife on June 12th and I am ending this month with a loss of 4.8. I haven't lost anything in months so I am very happy to end this month with a loss period.....and I didn't even start at the beginning. I'm excited to see what July will bring! The last couple weeks I've still been adjusting on what to eat and I think I will do even better in July as I didn't always eat the best things this month!

How was your June??

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Actually, my June has rocked. I have lost 17 lbs. Unbelievable to me but a few factors certainly helped ... My thyroid is finally getting under control and I no longer take a medication which caused me to gain over 90 lbs. in five years. I stopped taking the med. back in March when I began Herbalife and MFP. The med, it appears, is finally completely out of my system.
    :)
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    June was good, but July will be better. I had a very busy month and worked hard to stay on track. I'm learning new ways to make my Herbalife portable. I ordered a portable ellipitcal and hope that will make my July vacations even better.