HOT FRIDAY!!!!! :D

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Challenge! Well, this may not be so much of a challenge for some depending on the country but...do not forsake your workout due to the heat...go to a gym, YMCA (may have a drop in fee), recreation center (drop in fee), or walk in the Mall!!!! It is very hot and your health is worth keeping but let's not be crazy!

Eat water filled fruits and veggies! Cucumbers, watermelon (get it W-A-T-E-Rmelon okay I know corny!), cantaloupe, lettuces, tomatoes, celery and on and on...all contribute to your water intake!

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Hitting the driving range after work, then walking the dog. I do have to remember to carry water on the walk - more for the dog than for me. She got a bit overheated yesterday, poor thing!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Or get your workout in before the sun comes up, that's what I did :)
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I took a day off from formal exercise but I burned a few calories doing some early morning gardening and then cleaning the house. I think it's great that I can look up "cleaning" and get credit for burning a few calories.

It's going to stay hot for a while so the OP is going to have to keep the hot challenges.
  • EttaMarvin
    Options
    Walked 3.5-miles before it hit 107-degrees. Then did to seperate ab workouts of 10-minutes each. And, drank 4-cups of water...something that I never do!!!! I really HATE WATER...lol!!