Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE? - PLEASE READ

Fattack
Fattack Posts: 666 Member
Hello everybody! Thanks for joining me in this 100 day (roughly 9 week) challenge.
The 100 Day Diet is a book by Linda Spangle. It's mainly a motivational book, you pick your own way of dieting, and her daily chapters help keep you on the straight and narrow.

The aim, is naturally, not to completely fall off the wagon for 100 days. Of course, days "off" are allowed, but you should still be in the "weight loss mindset" for 100days. Personally, I'll probably eat to maintenance on days where I can't eat to my lower calories, but what you do is up to you ("days off" is actually something that is addressed in the book quite early on).

So, the "challenge" part is actually three-fold.

1. Daily challenges / tasks. These are in conjunction with the chapters of the book. I'll be posting them daily. These are OPTIONAL, but everybody is encouraged to take part and feedback. Everybody who participates is a winner :D
2. The Biggest Loser challenge (weekly). Basically, it's the same as the show. The person who loses the highest percentage of their weight for the week is the winner for that week.
3. The Burn Bonzana Challenge (weekly). The person who burnts the most calories per pound that they weigh is the winner. This is to make the challenge fair for lighter people who find it harder to rack up larger numbers.

At the end of the challenge and the end of the 100days, there will be three winners.
1. The person who did the most daily challenges.
2. The person who lost the highest percentage of their starting weight.
3. The person with the highest burn. I'll calculate this by adding up the weekly burn ratios
This discussion has been closed.