Weekly challenge --*Results*--

Options
olivia12077
olivia12077 Posts: 18 Member
Hey Everbody,

I hope you all had a good week and kept up with their exercise! Our new goal was 1500 calories to be burned for this week. I beated the goal with 3000 calories burned this week, anyone else can share their results below! I will be posting the next challenge tomorrow for july 1st-7th so if you can participate, that would be awesome! :-)

Olivia

Replies

• jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have continued doing my C25K and I added in Tae Bo this week (major calorie burner!!!) and came in with 3,521 in calories burnt by exercise.
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey great results!

I burned 2037 this week - it was a bit of a challenge as I was away with work for a few days, but when I got to the gym knowing I had a target to hit encouraged me to work out a bit longer whoop whoop!
  • caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did much better this week. Had 2575 calories burned doing weight training and cardio all week. Lets go for another one!
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Managed to burn over 1800 this week! Bring on the next challenge :)
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    this week i only managed to burn 2,525 :(
  • halliedoll
    Options
    Oh wait i just realized thats still over the goal for tihs week ^_____^
  • halliedoll
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have continued doing my C25K and I added in Tae Bo this week (major calorie burner!!!) and came in with 3,521 in calories burnt by exercise.

WOW! that is INCREDIBLE!!
    I should go looking through my closet for my old tae bo videos lol
  • halliedoll
    Options
    Hey Everbody,

I hope you all had a good week and kept up with their exercise! Our new goal was 1500 calories to be burned for this week. I beated the goal with 3000 calories burned this week, anyone else can share their results below! I will be posting the next challenge tomorrow for july 1st-7th so if you can participate, that would be awesome! :-)

Olivia

Fantastic job Olivia! :D
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I made my goal and burned 1,637 calories. Doing a mixture of circuit training, walking and aerobics. I also picked up the 30 day shred. Can't wait to start. It was a pretty busy week for me, but I still managed to pull through. Good Job to everyone!! Looking up forward to the next challenge! :wink:
  • taureanbuddhist
    taureanbuddhist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I burned 3179 calories this week mostly walking and gardening, with a couple of hot yoga classes and a boot camp class thrown in. Hoping to continue with this level of calorie burn and get my eating better under control on the weekends:)
  • Jonger611
    Jonger611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Almost didn't make it but then a last minute gym visit pushed me to 1966. Joy! looking forward to the next challenge now.
  • caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lets rock this new challenge. I'm shooting for 3000 calories burned. It'll be tough but we can do whatever we put our minds too.