Steps Total for Today!

Options
tallicedlatte
tallicedlatte Posts: 11 Member
I'm curious what everyone's steps were today. :)

Mine was 8243. I'm hoping to hit 10K for the first time tomorrow.

Replies

• bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I only hit a little over 4200 yesterday. Once I'm feeling better and back to work I expect I'll hit 10k again.

Today will be even lower, only 2005 and it's 5pm
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    10800, which is very high for me -- enhanced by an afternoon at a local fair, and then half an hour of wii free step while watching a movie.
  • bmacholiday
    Options
    For the first time since my fall I hit 10,000 steps in one day. Looking forward to it becoming an everyday occurrence?

How is everyone else doing with making it to 10,000 steps and beyond each day?
  • bmacholiday
    Options
    Hit the 9000 mark for two days in a row, definately an improvement since my fall. Going to Striiv for the 9s the rest of the week.
  • jenndelgado
    jenndelgado Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm around 8-9000 today, but what I've found that has been helping me get my steps in is if you have a Wii there is a video game called Walk it Out. There is a Walk it Out/Striiv group on facebook btw which everyone is very encouraging. Basically you walk to the beat of the music and as you walk you gain points/steps and with each step you can unlock bubbles on the island. As you unlock bubbles you unlock stuff like trees, apartments, cars, mailboxes. So you start out with a plain terrance than then it grows and flourishes. It's pretty cool if you like the Striiv concept and need to get your steps in.
  • bmacholiday
    Options
    I don't have a Wii, but it sounds like fun.
  • xaemama
    Options
    Today I walked over 11,000!
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    10,808 yesterday