Looking for IRL friends--Walled Lake area

Options
I moved to Commerce Township with my husband in November, and I've been having a very difficult time meeting people who just want to be friends. This is kind of my last-ditch effort, so I'll give you some details below and hope I get some replies and/or messages!

I'm 27 and my husband is 32. I'm open to male or female friends or couples we can hang out with. Your sexual orientation, size, and race do not matter at all. I'm looking for people around my age, so probably 25 to 35. My husband and I don't have kids and do not plan to have any, but we do have three cats and two dogs. I'm bisexual but not looking for anything other than friends. I love to read, play video/computer/card/board games, watch movies, listen to music, shoot pool, and just hang out and talk. I'm very open-minded, liberal, and laid back, though I do struggle with anxiety. I'm a little on the geeky side and not super girly. I'm a new vegetarian but don't care if you're not, and I'm not religious at all. I don't drink but don't mind if you do as long as it's not to excess. I love pretty much all animals and am always the person at the party disappearing to play with the pets. I tend to be witty, sarcastic, and off-color, so if you're easily offended, we probably won't get along. Anything else you want to know, just ask--I've got nothing to hide and it's near impossible to offend me!

If this is the wrong place to post this, let me know. Otherwise, I hope to hear from you!