Hobbies

grapeeyes1
grapeeyes1 Posts: 229 Member
Just curious about what everyone likes to do in their spare time. I love taking pictures. In fact, my ticker is one of my pics.

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 236 Member
    Nice picture Holly!! Before I gained so much weight, I loved bowling! I haven't done that in years but plan to once again when I get some more weight off!
  • grapeeyes1
    Nice picture Holly!! Before I gained so much weight, I loved bowling! I haven't done that in years but plan to once again when I get some more weight off!

I used to work in a bowling alley. Trust me, fat people bowl. And you are fast becoming slim. Go bowl and enjoy!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Well, my friends, I love to read! I know, not exciting. I do not have time when school is in session to read or do much of anything else. So, in the summers, I read. In the Fall and most of the year, I go in very early and I work late. My work is difficult to keep "caught up." So, during my spare time during the school year, I go to football games, and sleep! During the spring, I love to go watch the Univ of Alabama bb teams. I have a former student who pitches for the Tide, and I sit with his family and cheer him on! I know, I'm boring! But, I love it! :)

Oh, and about bowling....we usually take our sixth graders on a "graduation trip" each spring. Often we go bowling. The last time we went, I scored the lowest score of everyone! HAHA. I scored somewhere in the 80s. Yes, I'm telling the truth!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    PS -- Holly, I love your pic! I want to be a great picture taker! I've thought about taking a class at our local junior college in photography. One of my best friends is a fabulous photographer. She knows how to get just the right shot. Her daughter is very skilled as well. I also want to learn Spanish. on my bucket list!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 179 Member
    My hobbie seems to be exercising of late, it's great for stress release & I always feel great afterwards... speaking of which I haven't done much this week... must do something about that!
  • grapeeyes1
    Susie, you should take a class if that is what interests you! I love it.

And Jodie, you are doing great. I love that your new passion is something that is good for you!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    I am a knitter! It's actually what I do for a living LOL
  • Cinzil
    Cinzil Posts: 14
    I am also a knitter. I also am a writer. I have a book of poetry I wrote, and I'm working on my first novel.
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Reading and scrap booking are two things that I love to do in my very rare free time. My husband and I also love nature and being outside so we often go to the zoo or a forest preserve to walk.