Logging P90X into MFP & other workouts

I see this question over and over on the community boards and don't know how many people know the best way to do it, I have found this easiest in the long run but takes a few minutes to set up.....

Ok so that you know which exercise you did that day go to add an exercise, in search field type in P90X (whichever workout your doing)search, nothing comes up but if you look down under that it says CAN"T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR? click on blue letter that says add to database...... you can now type in title of dvd, pick (strength or cardio) the # of minutes, and calories burned ( this I suggest you get from your heart rate monitor because we each have a different intensity level and burn calories differently based on weight, and other factors........you may burn 600-800 while I may burn 400-500 per work out!

from now on each different dvd shows up in your exercise favorites or if you enter it into search field and say you have to cut a day short you can enter time and calories come up auto for you....but if you find your burning more just change it....

Replies

• katycoog
    katycoog Posts: 3 Member
    There is a web site that gives a general calories lost based on the persons weight, time to complete the dvd and level of intensity.
    Try
    http://p90xcalories.com/
    You can then add them to mfp my exercises