The Planets - An HD Odyssey

Options
2»

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    So glad more people are coming! I was thinking or bringing some wine and some fruit to share. Anyone else want to bring stuff for a pre-show picnic? ^_^

I will bring some stuff. I was thinking about a bruschetta or caprese. We should coordinate the alcoholic beverages because if we all show up with wine we will be blitzed by the end of the show. I assume nobody wants to take a cab home and we all live in pretty separate areas so having a DD doesn't really work. And we can't drive home with any leftover wine so we want to make sure we drink it all and not waste any good booze.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I will probably bring a white and a few beers (since I don't know if my date drinks wine).

That caprese salad sounds yummy!

I'll see what other recipes for minimal spoilage I can find...
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Possible issue with this concert, I might be going on a mission trip next week. We will be coming back on Friday but we will have to see. I'll keep y'all up to date with the plans.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options
    Keep us updated!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Possible issue with this concert, I might be going on a mission trip next week. We will be coming back on Friday but we will have to see. I'll keep y'all up to date with the plans.

Okay here is the update :). I'm not going away so I will be there next Friday night and I am still thinking about going to the concert on Thursday too! :).
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options
    I'm pretty excited to meet everyone that's going (that I don't already know).

Hopefully the weather will be good that evening.
  • GFreg
    Options
    I'm pretty excited to meet everyone that's going (that I don't already know).

Hopefully the weather will be good that evening.

Right now the 10 day forecast is showing 92 degrees with scattered T-Storms.
  • GFreg
    Options
    Ok, so I am bringing a Pinot Noir (Red) wine and my twist on a caprese salad.