CrossFitters! 4th of July Challenge!

Options
Hey Culties,

Like a few other affiliates, my box is on a military schedule, so were closed for the 4th of July. For most of us, the 4th will probably include a beer (or twenty), potato salad, burgers, and chicken wings. Having said that, I'm looking for some people to do a WOD with me. I've got it set up like a travel WOD, so little to no equipment necessary. Let's earn that BBQ!

"Paul Revere"

- Run 400 m
- 25 Push Ups
- 50 Sit Ups
- 75 Lunges
- Run 200 m
- 25 Burpees
- 50 Box Jumps
- 75 Air Squats
- Run 100 m

Who's in!?!?

Replies

• rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! Also running a 5k tomorrow morning. And our box is open so it might be a double WOD day.
  • DannieGirrl
    Options
    I'm in too! We have a hero WOD at our box tomorrow, but with all the weekend BBQ's I will need the extra workout.

I'm also doing...."Blake" in honor of U.S. Navy Senior Chief Cryptologic Technician David Blake McLendon, who was killed September 21, 2010, in a helicopter crash during combat operations in the Zabul province of Afghanistan

Four rounds for time of:
    100 foot Walking lunge with 45lb plate held overhead
    30 Box jump, 24 inch box
    20 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball
    10 Handstand push-ups

Good luck everyone and have a happy holiday!
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what we'll be doing tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be a good one! We did "Murph" for Memorial Day, so I'm looking forward to what's in store for tomorrow.

Afterwards our entire box is having a BBQ, so whatever the WOD is going to be I'm sure it'll be killer to make up for the BBQ and beer. :-)

Happy Independence Day!!
  • Tsoper
    Tsoper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looks like a challenging WOD! We had a Hero workout at my box, so I think that I'll be trying this one this weekend. Hoping for a good time. Keep creating awesome WODs!