Fourth of July!!

Options
SusieLamon
SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
Hey everyone! So, tomorrow is a holiday! This will be my first major holiday since changing my eating habits. I'm thinking I may have a bite or two of potato salad, and a little bit of BBQ my dad is famous for....but I'm thinking I'm not going to make myself miserable and sick by overeating or eating too many calories.

What are your plans for the 4th? Family? Friends? Parades? We are just planning an old-fashioned family BBQ, and I'm very excited about it. Then I'll come home and watch my neighbors shoot fireworks. Should be a relaxing day!

Share your plans and ideas! :happy:

Replies

• grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and catch up on chores. I have been so busy with everything else my house looks like it should be condemned.

Have some fun for me please! :smile: :drinker:
  • SusieLamon
    Options
    Holly, I know you've been super busy! I just hope you take some time to just relax and rest some. You need it! Have a wonderful day!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hope you all have a great 4th of July!!

No 4th of July celebrations here in oz... but I did a little celebration dance this morning when the scale finally moved south :bigsmile:
  • SusieLamon
    Options
    I'm so glad the scales moved "south!" haha! Great news! I'm always so happy when the scales move, even if just a little bit! Thanks for sharing!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yay, it is great when it budges! You are doing so good. Working so hard!