Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

I've gotten SOOOO off track

Options
TNFirefly
TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
I hate that I have gotten so off track, but I am here again and re-reading the book. Anyone else need to re-boot FFL? Yesterday I had a 75% good day and a loss of 2 pounds. Today so far I am at about 50% total volume of good foods, so I need to pick it up and make sure the rest of the day is good clean, food. I am making a potato based soup with vegs in it and a plate of raw vegs. I am not into salads per se, but love baby carrots and tomatoes, etc.

Unforntunately, yesterday hubby brought home stuff in white paper boxes from the bakery. that is the 25% from yesterday and the 50% of my bad food volume for today. I haven't eaten much, so 1 donut is about half.

Replies

• TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well, I have made a concentrated effort to stick closer to FFL this month and since the 3rd, I am down 12.2 pounds. So, I am thinking, DUH! Do what I know how to do and see results, maybe? I am eating more, feeling fuller and losing faster. Thank goodness I came to my senses and am so grateful for the loss this month.