challenge buddy!

Options
Hi everyone, im looking for a buddy to make small daily challenges for each other, and a bit harder weekly challenge, I am currently around 126 pounds, looking to loose around 5 and tone up a lot! i work out most days (hard workouts - cardio and weights) , and will be super committed, would be great to find someone with similar goals and exercise routine. Feel free to message me!

Replies

• natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 123lbs looking more to tone up, than lose weight. I only go to the gym 2/3 times a week, but would totally be up for daily mini challenges, I have dumbells at home (2kg & 4kg) What kind of cardio and weights do you do? I mainly use the cross trainer and upright bikes at the gym, but need to get back on the treadmill, (stopped due to very embarassing fall whilst tangled up in iPod wires.) I also try to go swimming at least once a week. I usually swim breast stroke somewhere between 20-50 lengths in a 20m pool. I also do a bodypump class once a week which is the majority of my weights, but have been trying to force myself to do some core work of my own outside of classes. Would be great to have someone to push me harder to do things I avoid, but should do!
  • emmah1212
    emmah1212 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, great to hear from you! i do lots of cross trainer too, i was running a lot on the treadmill but i hurt my knee and now i cant run for long without it hurting so i find the cross trainer better. Oh my goodness im always so scared im going to wipe out on the treadmill! I also do the upright bike for a bit of a change. I should get back in to swimming too, i have a pool at home so would be super easy for fitting in a quick workout. I also do a lot of weights for tummy, a few for legs and also for arms. Ill add you and we can talk some more :)
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can I join you two? I'm 5'8 and 125 pounds. My goal is 120, and I want to tone up a lot (mainly in my thighs... ugh). I run (though only for 30 minutes at a time while I build up stamina... I used to only be able to handle the elliptical) and I do some weights. I also love doing workout videos in my basement (my neighborhood gym doesn't have classes, so I have to do that kind of stuff on my own). I do dance videos, yoga, pilates, and tae bo.
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok girls, I'm going to go ahead and propose the first challenge:
    100 crunches before going to bed this evening. This can be split up throughout the day, or 100 in one go, or could be something like 40 standard crunches, and 30 oblique crunches on either side.
    What say?
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in :)