What is the wierdest thing your Fitbit has said to you?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
My Fitbit just told me that it loves me as I picked it up and placed it on my belt. I.... I dont know how I feel about this. It's so sudden.. What will my girlfriend think? What do I do? DRAMA!!!!

What is the funniest/wierdest thing that your Fitbit has told you when you pick it up?

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is "walk me". But thats not as interesting as the 3some yours is trying to start.
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I wish mine would tell me it loves me, because I love it. Sometimes it will say "Hold Me." Then we hug it out and my heart melts. :love:

The weirdest thing has probably been "Cheers." I don't understand what it's telling me. Cheers as in hello? Cheers as in have a drink? Cheers as in the show?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Mine has told me to "VAMOS" - why is talking to me in a foreign language? :huh:
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine always says U GO GRL
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I think it helps that I have been wearing it to sleep religiously. I think my Fitbit thinks its time to move forward in our relationship :/
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    My fitbit went flying across the room once as a result of my clumsiness, and when i picked it up it said "hold me"!! hahahaha!!
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    The weirdest thing, one night I didn't wear it but left it on my nightstand while I slept. When I picked it up it said "snow?" It doesn't snow very often where I live so I thought it very weird, then I looked out my window and saw it was snowing.

Also, ladies be careful if you wear it on your bra! :-) Once I was wearing a light colored top and the little blue light came on saying "hold me". It might sometimes flash messages at people you are talking to.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Also, ladies be careful if you wear it on your bra! :-) Once I was wearing a light colored top and the little blue light came on saying "hold me". It might sometimes flash messages at people you are talking to.

Hahahaha thats brilliant - thanks for the warning!!
  • char128
    char128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine said slacker !! I hurt my back and wasn't able to move around much for a few days. I thought I was just imagining that.... I didn't know it talks to us until I seen this thread, so I guess I'm not crazy after all !!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I am a Canadian. I had to drive down to the States to buy my Fitbit which is made by an American company. The first morning when I picked up my Fitbit to put it on it said "BonJour"...it just cracked me up that it new I was Canadian, now if I could just teach it that not all Canadians are French. :laugh:

I also love it when it says "Walk" or "move it" when I have been too inactive. I absolutely LOVE my Fitbit! :love:
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The weirdest thing, one night I didn't wear it but left it on my nightstand while I slept. When I picked it up it said "snow?" It doesn't snow very often where I live so I thought it very weird, then I looked out my window and saw it was snowing.

[/quote

Isn't that amazing about the snow!!?? I don't know of mine talking to me except when I take it off and start to put it back on. I'll have to start checking it more I guess...
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Once I dropped it in my commode and it said GET GOING....I did , straight to sink to sanitize it !
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    One morning when I put it on it said "hug me"! So far, no "love" though. Could it be it is just using me for a superficial relationship?!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    One morning when I put it on it said "hug me"! So far, no "love" though. Could it be it is just using me for a superficial relationship?!

haha maybe.. you need to have a long talk with your fitbit.
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Supergeek perhaps is the oddest thing but it is always telling me to get going :smile:
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    75Juniper said:
    I wish mine would tell me it loves me, because I love it. Sometimes it will say "Hold Me." Then we hug it out and my heart melts. :love:

The weirdest thing has probably been "Cheers." I don't understand what it's telling me. Cheers as in hello? Cheers as in have a drink? Cheers as in the show?

Today I got "Love Ya", so I guess I'm winning it over.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    75Juniper said:

Today I got "Love Ya", so I guess I'm winning it over.

Its on to our conversation. it figures it better show some love now or you'll dump it.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Mine's fickle. It says it loves me on occasion, but other times, it just says it likes me. I guess it loves me, but isn't in love WITH me. Sad panda!

It also keeps calling me a Stepgeek. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I think it helps that I have been wearing it to sleep religiously. I think my Fitbit thinks its time to move forward in our relationship :/

LMAO! I thought mine was a little forward when it said HUG ME.. maybe its time I move forward with mine as well. We have been inseparable for the past 2 weeks! :love:
  • kurtratliff82
    Options
    Mine has asked me to hold it or hug it a couple times.