It's funny...

Options
2»

Replies

• April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I eat, sleep, and breathe Supernatural. LOL My vacations all revolve around going to Supernatural conventions. AND I write Supernatural fanfic (plus fanfic for a few other fandoms).
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    April4th:

Oh. My. God. I freakin' LOVE your profile pic! lol! I had to do a double take - too good! :D

** Gah! I just looked at the rest of your pics!!!! You've even got one with Lucifer!!! I'm all smiles... :)
  • April4th
    Options
    April4th:

Oh. My. God. I freakin' LOVE your profile pic! lol! I had to do a double take - too good! :D

** Gah! I just looked at the rest of your pics!!!! You've even got one with Lucifer!!! I'm all smiles... :)

I have a good number more pictures from SPN cons--pics with young John, Gabriel, Death, Cas, etc. Should I post them?

V
  • lika50
    Options
    April4th:

I have a good number more pictures from SPN cons--pics with young John, Gabriel, Death, Cas, etc. Should I post them?

V

One very enthusiastic word - YES! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    April4th:

V

Oh my goodness yes!!!! I am soooo excited to see them that I became very fumble-fingered and had to type most of this sentence more than once! By the way, I am definitely jealous!
  • April4th
    Options
    Okay, y'all. For those who wanted to see more of my SPN Con photo ops, I just posted a bunch in my profile. They from different years including 2009 (Chicago), 2010 (Vancouver), 2011 (Toronto and Chicago). Sorry it took so long!
  • ZL9685
    ZL9685 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think the only SPN character we got at Armageddon in NZ was Crowley when Mark Sheppard played in Doctor Who, still awesome though! Can't wait till I move to Canada and get the chance to go to the cons over there, Only 2.5 years to go...
  • lika50
    Options
    Okay, y'all. For those who wanted to see more of my SPN Con photo ops, I just posted a bunch in my profile. They from different years including 2009 (Chicago), 2010 (Vancouver), 2011 (Toronto and Chicago). Sorry it took so long!

I LOVE those!! So jealous! *sigh* :wink:

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for sharing. I have definitely decided after seeing these that visiting a SPN Con is on my Bucket List (to hopefully be completed before I have a real reason to have a Bucket List).
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Omgoodness YES!! such a fan... I have watched every episode... laughed and cried... I spot Imapala's now.. and snap pictures play classic rock on back roads and hope I run across Ghosts.. lol... I like Both the Winchester boys.. but I am definitely a dean girl.. in the beginning I loved Sam.. cuz he was cute and sweet.. but switched over... Dean is just Hilarious.. and that makes him even more sexy.. :D
    I find myself looking on Ebay and craigslist for '67 Impalas. There was one posted locally recently and it hurt me to not be able to get it. I told my husband when the kids are grown that's going to be my empty nest car. You know, if there are any still around then :P
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I eat, sleep, and breathe Supernatural. LOL My vacations all revolve around going to Supernatural conventions. AND I write Supernatural fanfic (plus fanfic for a few other fandoms).
    My husband and I went to the Nashville con for our vacation last year :) Then I went to the Boston one a few months later. Sadly I can't make any this year since the baby is so little, but my girls and I are planning on Jersey next year!

Edited to add I also enjoy a good fanfic :)