How Good is your Back-Swing?! Saturday Challenge

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, have you ever put on a top or a dress (dudes a tank is enough said) and like the front and think your HOT and later you walk past a store and see your back!!!!! GASP!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me....I had FAT-BACK!?!?!? Well, many of us neglect our back bc we don't see it!
so, today or better yet this weekend work-out the back muscles.
These can be done with machines at the gym or dumb-bells or improvised with another exercise like the Super-man's. The idea is to seek out exercises to work your back muscles...a large group. If new start out slow get the correct form down first and try one included in your workout or all of them. Google/You-Tube if need to see the workouts.
Pull-up( use assisted machine if have too or do the reverse hang)
Bent over Row
Seated Cable row
Lat Pull down
Reverse Pec-Deck fly
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Will be doing 30 DS later, so will add some extra back moves at the end :-)
  • chelleRmcgrath
    Options
    Huge problem area for me! Great challenge!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You said "back-swing" and all I could think was tennis. I miss tennis!!! ;)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    And guess what you have to work out the core and lower back and lats to have a good tennis swing!
  • kimberly3555
    kimberly3555 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As silly as it sounds, when I am IN DOUBT about an outfit on the back, I'll hit a camera shot in the bathroom to see just to make sure nothing is leaking out that should. Big problem for lots of people...and because I see it on others, I try to be more aware of myself too. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!