How's your week been?

My first week on the plan. I feel really vibrant and very positive! How's everyone else?

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    I'm so glad you're loving Herbalife, Miranda! My husband and I both love how it's made us feel, etc. As for my week, eh. It wasn't the greatest but definitely not the worst. No weight loss in about 10 days but I attribute that to the lovely time of the month. I'm hoping that next week my body will start giving up some of those stubborn pounds again. :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    I am just finished my 21 day cleansing and starting on the Herbalife vitamins and shakes. I feel good so far by doing the 21 day cleansing ..Hope the shakes and vitamins will do as well.. Have a good day.
  • I'm so glad you're loving Herbalife, Miranda! My husband and I both love how it's made us feel, etc. As for my week, eh. It wasn't the greatest but definitely not the worst. No weight loss in about 10 days but I attribute that to the lovely time of the month. I'm hoping that next week my body will start giving up some of those stubborn pounds again. :)

Sometimes your body has to recalibrate, doesn't it? Do you measure yourself as well? I'm glad I started measuring this time around for those times when the scales show no change.

Be kind to yourself and keep going! xx
  • I am just finished my 21 day cleansing and starting on the Herbalife vitamins and shakes. I feel good so far by doing the 21 day cleansing ..Hope the shakes and vitamins will do as well.. Have a good day.

Hope you have a lovely day!
  • jwbyerly
    jwbyerly Posts: 5
    I am on Day 3 - so far I am down 5 lbs total. I did 2 shakes a day and this weekend I have done one. I have watched my calories very closely and have been very close all three days. Sure would be nice to drop 10 lbs by middle of August Beach trip.