weather and anxiety

Options
acemdd
acemdd Posts: 12 Member
does anyone think the weather effects your anxiety. we had a bad rain storm last night and i had problems with my anxiety. Im trying to find out what treggers these attack. somtimes i feel fine one minute and not the next. i just want to get this under control.

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    thats what sucks about this disease...it can set off at anytime. the other day i got a bit flustered because i was having trouble swallowing down food..a bit later i felt ok but still kinda anxious. i stupidly decided to go to the store and ended up having a panic attack on the busiest street in town. i really hope you find a trigger though...i seem to have none most of the time.
  • acemdd
    acemdd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    so what do u do when u have a panic attack? sometime i think i cause myself to have a attack because i worry i might have one. i know i worry to much but i dont know how to stop that. thnk u for your reply
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Sky_Of_Aegis Posts: 114
    Options
    I used to love the rain, and seeing lightning... Anymore, I wake up, gasping for air each time it does. I hate what I have become...
  • lcarter4414
    Options
    Im the opposite when its thundering and lighting, it helps my anxiety because I love the power the storm has. I can sleep better when its like that