Edinburgers - Edin Leisure Users

Options
chocs_away
chocs_away Posts: 29 Member
Is anyone else an Edinburgh Leisure member? I would be interested in finding someone local (female) who would like to make a regular date to gym / class / badminton... I'm not very fit and I think that finding someone to go with and committing to a regular time might help.

I usually go to Meadowbank / Leith Victoria / Commie / Craiglockhart... but pretty flexible really.

Replies

• hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wish I didn't live all the way down in ayrshire cause that's a great idea you have :(
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    sorry, used to use Edin Leisure but now go to one of the private gyms..... got fed up not getting space in classes. feel free to add me as a friend, i can help motivate you via here....
  • ewa1124
    ewa1124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I go to the commie gym but won't be back in Edinburgh until September. If you want we can go to some classes or gym then!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm an Edinburgh Leisure member. I use gym, swimming pools used to play badminton till April. But my availability restricted as i'm a single mum to an 11 year old.
  • nls21
    nls21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am near Meadowbank and can got to Leith Victoria, Portobello or the Commonwealth Pool. What sort of classes do you do? I haven't been to the gym for a while - lack of motivation - and having someone to go with could be the motivation I need! :smile:
  • Hattie2513
    Hattie2513 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I used to go to an Edinburgh Leisure gym, but I seem to keep going back to Virgin Active, Dundee street a lot better. Its worth every penny.
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    come down OT with me :)
  • jdouglas08
    jdouglas08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I go to the fitness classes at the Commi, if you ever wanted to join me!
  • chocs_away
    chocs_away Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've moved since I posted this quite a while back........

My closest Edin Leisure are now Drumbrae or the Tennis Centre, been struggling to get going again since the move but had a lovely swim today so must keep it up.