friends

Options
acemdd
acemdd Posts: 12 Member
so i was deep in thought this morning. I have friend but i want a friend that i can tell all my problems to. that will listen to how i feel and understand. someone who will not judge me for who i am. then it hit me like a ton of bricks God is the perfect friend he is always there when u need him. he understands my feelings. he loves me unconditionally. he is never to busy for me . God is the perfect friend. i just need to remember to talk to him when im feeling down.

thank you God for alway being there when i need you and thank you for being my best friend.

Replies

• Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amen! Thank you for the reminder. What a friend we have in Jesus!
  • xmasjunky
    xmasjunky Posts: 11
    Options
    I have found great comfort lately in Is 51:12.13 - It is the Lord who comforts, not food for He is your Maker ;-) Cindy

“I, even I, am he who comforts you.
    Who are you that you fear mere mortals,
    human beings who are but grass,
    13 that you forget the Lord your Maker,
    who stretches out the heavens
    and who lays the foundations of the earth,
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I tetally agree that our best friend is God . He never lies and won't hit us intentionally with a ton of bricks but if we listen to that small still voice he WILL point out OUR character defects in LOVE. He WILL help us with them. I believe human friends are valuable too however. If one falls the other can pick her up. I chose to keep all my problems to myself for soooo long at one time I nearly self destructed. Then I went to a 12 step group and found friends that loved me unconditionally. (Celebrate Recovery, for people with hurts, habits, and hangups....I think EVERYONE should go...... better than church...more REAL..... ) Thanks for your post and I pray God helps you put on some HEALTHY weight!!! (as well as friends who love you unconditionallyl) count me as one !!
  • acemdd
    acemdd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thank u so much loistryin for your support
  • deb_jones
    deb_jones Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I write to Him too ... in my journal. I can tell Him everything.
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    so i was deep in thought this morning. I have friend but i want a friend that i can tell all my problems to. that will listen to how i feel and understand. someone who will not judge me for who i am. then it hit me like a ton of bricks God is the perfect friend he is always there when u need him. he understands my feelings. he loves me unconditionally. he is never to busy for me . God is the perfect friend. i just need to remember to talk to him when im feeling down.

thank you God for alway being there when i need you and thank you for being my best friend.

amen tht helps but im still looking 4 a best freind to mentor me in the faith.
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!