Old fashion health food

Options
Morning ladies! Yesterday while of facebook I noticed an ad for diet gummies. Being bored at the time I checked it out and it was actually pretty cool. They're called Owl gummies and they have no fat, calories, carbs, lactose, nuts, and the list goes on. They're make from the Konjac Yam and for what they are they're kinda expensive. Being a firm believer in "you shouldn't have to pay more to eat right" I looked up this fablous root. What I found is that the Asians have been useing these roots to make noodles for practally forever. They're called Shirataki noodles and there's a site that sells them calling them "miricle noodles", avoid this site as it's a rip off. Same product but with uber high prices. I found that they have regular ones anf tofu ones. Both are flavorless and pick up the flavors its served with, and some have color added. The difference is the tofu changes the texture a bit and adds a small amout of protein and carbs(1 protein and 4 carbs per serving). There's lots of places that sell the Shirataki with Tofu but if you want plain you MAY find at your local Asian store. I only found the plain one place online.

http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/category/shirataki-noodles

The prices aren't bad either. So if you have trouble staying full or getting enough fiber in your diet I would suggest investing in some of these.... and if you can afford it the Owl gummies are really convienent. Good eats and happy dieting!