My daily workouts feel free to post yours as well.

Options

Replies

• TessiPSU
    TessiPSU Posts: 19
    Options
    How can you burn that much???? I only burn around 500 or less :(
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Cclancaster....do you use an hrm? Those are some crazy #'s! :)

I did fire 45ez. Love this one!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options

Yep I use a hrm a Garmin fr70 and as long as I can keep my heart rate up between 160 and 180 I burn quite a bit of calories. The weird part is I am only 132lbs and 5' 1. I wonder sometimes if I have my hrm set wrong but all it asked was my age, height and weight. And whether I was a life time athlete (which means do I have a resting heart rate of under 60) Which I don't.
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fire 45. Wish I had a HRM because MFP says I burned almost 500 calories but I don't feel like it.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I started today and I think I am going to invest into an HRM. I really don't know how many Calories I burned. I switched to the Prep Class for the first 60 days to get ready for the HIIT classes because my knees are hurting and to get familiar with the moves. It is fun!
  • beckkotsch
    Options

Yep I use a hrm a Garmin fr70 and as long as I can keep my heart rate up between 160 and 180 I burn quite a bit of calories. The weird part is I am only 132lbs and 5' 1. I wonder sometimes if I have my hrm set wrong but all it asked was my age, height and weight. And whether I was a life time athlete (which means do I have a resting heart rate of under 60) Which I don't.

Wow! I have pretty similar stats and I normally burn right around 400. My hr is roughly the same as yours as well. My hrm isn't as nice though....I'm hoping to get a polar soon!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Low Hiit 25 used the gloves for half of it and stretch 10. 354 calories.
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    TF Fire 30/Sculpt 30 and Jillian Michaels 6wk6pk
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Hiit 15 and Sculpt 30 today for 400 calories.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Last night was Fire 30/Stretch 10. This is only day 3 for me and Fire 30/Stretch 10 was a repeat on my schedule from Day 1 and I did so much better last night. I was drenched when I was finished. I am so out of shape and get winded easily and I can tell that this is going to be mind over matter for me. Tonight will be Fire 55 EZ and I can't imagine going 55 minutes but I am committed to give it my all!!
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I finished day 2 yesterday of Low HIIT 20. I sweat ALL day after i do these. I hope thats a good thing!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and stretch 10 done for 550 calories.
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I did stretch 40 today instead of Fire 55, will do fire tomorrow. I kind of love the stretch. lol
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and stretch 10 done for 550 calories.

This is what I did today too (well, I skipped the stretch as usual haha) I only burned like 345 though. Boo hiss. ;)
  • RheneeB
    Options
    Today was Fire 55 EZ - I loved the choreography in this one!!! I couldn't keep up the whole 55 minutes doing all of her moves but when I couldn't keep up towards the end I at least did some bobs and punches.
  • RheneeB
    Options
    Core 20 - don't like using bands!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    45ez class today burned 520 calories without the stretch. I need to get better at the moves I think once that happens I will be able to burn more calories, I get so confuse when it comes to switch sides and start to slow down because I can't coordinate the moves. Does this happen to anybody else???
  • RheneeB
    Options
    It hard for me to switch side too....my directions get mixed up and I end up having the wrong knee up that makes it hard to step into the next move. I think that with time we will ace the moves and do great - we just have to stick with it!!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Core 20 and stretch 40 and hundred push-up day 2
  • RheneeB
    Options
    Last night I did Fire 30 - I was supposed to do Fire 45 but I went shopping for bedding for my new guest room and it was a little late when I got home but it was my third run with this DVD and I went through the whole workout....knew the steps and all!