Replies

• Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    yes sir and fantasy baseball
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have 3 people total here so far. If we get 6 to 10 I wouldn't mind putting together a league.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Sign me up
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I was thinking this afternoon a fantasy football league with MFP'ers would be pretty awesome.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've played with the same group of guys every year for years and they STILL whine when they get beat by a girl. :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I've never actually played, but I'm up for it!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't get FF. I would only draft players from my team (the 49ers) because there is no chance I'd root for another team or another team's players. The idea of having any reason to root for a player from Dallas or GB to have a good game makes me ill.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I don't get FF. I would only draft players from my team (the 49ers) because there is no chance I'd root for another team or another team's players. The idea of having any reason to root for a player from Dallas or GB to have a good game makes me ill.

Yep...I get this 100%! But about Dallas or MN mostly.
  • Sassy922
    Options

I absolutely REFUSE to draft a player or have a player from ****sburgh on my team. Won't. Do. It.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've played with the same group of guys every year for years and they STILL whine when they get beat by a girl. :)

^^^^^^This^^^^Love it and same here. Same league, all guys and they can't stand the fact that I know what I'm talking about. Been to the playoffs past few years! LOL
  • jahall76
    Options

I absolutely REFUSE to draft a player or have a player from ****sburgh on my team. Won't. Do. It.

^^^^This^^^^^ WHO DEY. Hate those terrible towels, hate them!!!!!!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I love fantasy football!!! Every season I am in 4-6 leagues. It gets kind of confusing, but is a heck of a lot of fun. If we do a league, I'd be in!
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options

^^^^This^^^^^ WHO DEY. Hate those terrible towels, hate them!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bagman12002
    Options
    I have 3 people total here so far. If we get 6 to 10 I wouldn't mind putting together a league.

Looks like there may be enough to form a league,
  • Nutrition1st
    Options
    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=205879

I just setup the league. Take a look at the settings and let me know if you have any questions. I set the draft for August 19 at 9 pm EST.
  • Nutrition1st
    Options
    I changed the league to private. Inbox me your email address if interested in joining.
  • Sassy922
    Options
    I signed up. :)
  • Bagman12002
    Options
    Im all signed up... Im READY for Football:happy:
  • jahall76
    Options
    Signed up and ready!