P90X classic Day 2

Options
WOW is all I can to say to plyometrics. It was extremely intense and ridiculously tough but I persevered. I actually was surprised how fun the last workout sets were as I am into alot of sports. I really didn't want to do today's workout but instead of sleeping in I gave it my best and am now looking forward to tomorrows crazy workout. EVERYONE Stay strong and committed LETS DO THIS! If anyone wants to add me on the Team Beachbody site my username is

MikeV12

Thanks!

Replies

• jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 59 and I'm finally to the point where I'm starting to be able to keep up with most of the workout. It's tough, but just "do YOUR best and...forget the rest" :)
  • weedsandbananas
    weedsandbananas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey good job! I feel the same way, starting is always the hardest part and then once you're going it's kind of fun :) I'm doing the lean version so plyo isn't in my routine but maybe i'll give it a try!
  • Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    Thanks Man that is a definite motivator!
  • Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    hey good job! I feel the same way, starting is always the hardest part and then once you're going it's kind of fun :) I'm doing the lean version so plyo isn't in my routine but maybe i'll give it a try!

Make sure you are ready for a leg massacre! lol it is one of the most intense workouts i have done since i was training for wrestling in highschool.