Carb Lover's Diet

Options
WendyTerry420
WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
I just read the book "Carb Lover's Diet" and it totally changed my view on carbs!

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Have you started the diet yet? I am going to start next week, but I'm not sure if I should eat that little.

14877786.png
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I ended up not doing the diet in the book. I am just watching my portion sizes and tracking protein and fiber. I don't like being told what to eat anyway. I want to eat what I want.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I do like being told what eat, but at the same time, I've had success with a higher calorie level than the one in the book, and am unsure if I should drop my calorie level.

14877786.png
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I try to stick between 1700-1800. Again, I just did my own research to get there. I like to figure things out myself. If someone tells me what to do, I will likely do just the opposite for the hell of it. :laugh:

I think this thread was the best I have seen on explaining all the numbers. Once you break it down into the right numbers ofr you, it's a lot easier.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12?hl=middle+of+the+map
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    One more comment about the book.

Basically, I think it just woke me up to the fact that carbs are NOT our enemy. They are nutrients, the same as protein and fat. Calories mean a lot more than anything else. And regular exercise helps a lot.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    good book!