Why I Should Be Desirable...

Options
This is pretty damn awesome - And for the record, ladies, if you sleep with someone who views himself as less attractive than you, chances are he's going to be super appreciative and go out of his way to make sure it's not an awful experience. What I'm saying is, maybe consider sleeping with a fat dude this weekend. You'll be glad you did.

Just saying ladies, when I get done I look like I just won a glazed doughnut eating contest. lol

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Whhhaaaat!?

Did I miss something?
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Nope, just posted something on my wall, and figured I'd share it with the single folks. Giving some food for thought.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    thanks for that Jax, I'm now going to rush out and bag me a fat dude!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF?? I think you might find that finding sex (or good sex) is not what most women are looking for on here?? :ohwell:

But I'm very happy that you had a good time!! :bigsmile:

Is the said lady a ONS or are you now dating?? :flowerforyou:
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    Oh, this isn't about anyone in particular except me. I was just referencing my general joy at the application of certain things. Sure, I think women would really like more than good sex, which if you think about it, wouldn't the guy always want to do everything he could to keep the woman happy if he had her on a pedestal?

Just saying... ;)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    The risk is that he might die of a heart attack, for the obese might not be used to so much naughtiness.

That said, I would say ex-fat people are the best! They still have the spirit but now also come with the body.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I look like I just won a glazed doughnut eating contest. lol

Gee, thanks! Now I need mental floss. LOL!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    You would be doing him or her a favor. Consider it sexercise and you're the gym. :drinker:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

That said, I would say ex-fat people are the best! They still have the spirit but now also come with the body.

OMG, Yes... x10!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    ... so go find a fat chick. She'll do the same for you and you can be insecure together.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    ... so go find a fat chick. She'll do the same for you and you can be insecure together.

Ya know, I have NEVER seen you post anything positive in response to anything. Why are you so bitter? Why do you have no sense of humor? Is life really that hard that you are that unhappy?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

How you doing?

lol...... I love ya Jax
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Ya know, I have NEVER seen you post anything positive in response to anything.

Bitter or not... there is a hint of truth to it... a lot of the bigger guys I hear begging women to give them a chance also turn their noses up at a bigger woman.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options

Bitter or not... there is a hint of truth to it... a lot of the bigger guys I hear begging women to give them a chance also turn their noses up at a bigger woman.

Bigger is different from grossly obese and comfortable with it. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a woman who was overweight, but proportionate and trying to get in shape. I can't let myself slip back into the way I was before where I would sit on my *kitten* and eat whatever I wanted.

I've never stated I wanted a fitness model or someone who was "perfect". I will admit I may not be the most motivational person, and it would do better for me in the long run to be with someone who was in better shape than me to help keep me motivated.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I look like I just won a glazed doughnut eating contest. lol

Gee, thanks! Now I need mental floss. LOL!

^ Agreed, Mental floss and some brain wash....sounds to me like rubber necking 101...car wrecks you don't want to see em, but you can' look away. 4th of July hot dog eating contest, you are curious but you don't want to see the people stuff hot dogs, buns that are soaked in beer or water in their mouths until they hurl. :sick: :noway:
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    You both know you will be using that as a mental motivator later...

I'm just saying it will probably be when you're running to run faster in hopes I can never catch you, but motivator none the less.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Just saying ladies, when I get done I look like I just won a glazed doughnut eating contest. lol

Wow! I haven't heard that in a WHILE! One of my friends used to use that reference when he used to...umm. yea.
    :blushing:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Bigger is different from grossly obese and comfortable with it. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a woman who was overweight, but proportionate and trying to get in shape. I can't let myself slip back into the way I was before where I would sit on my *kitten* and eat whatever I wanted.

I've never stated I wanted a fitness model or someone who was "perfect". I will admit I may not be the most motivational person, and it would do better for me in the long run to be with someone who was in better shape than me to help keep me motivated.

See I understand what your saying Jax .. I can be very easily derailed so I prefer guys who are into working out and trying to eat mostly healthy. I dont turn down bigger guys cause their bigger espicially if they are trying to lose weight but if they are gonna derail me from my weight loss then they are no good for me ...
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options

How you doing?

lol...... I love ya Jax

I farking lol'ed. Sorry.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    did you just tell me not to have standards?
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    did you just tell me not to have standards?
    You know that's not what I said. Good try though! :flowerforyou:

I decided to expound a bit. Basically I'm telling women specifically (because women think this all the time and it's completely ok for them to say it to men), that they should look past the fact that a guy might be overweight, and they should give him a shot. Maybe they'd finally find that guy that puts them on the dais like they want to be placed.

I do say this knowing I've dated and been with larger women, when I say larger, I mean larger than me. They usually have personality issues that don't mesh with my current lifestyle or desired lifestyle at least, so I shouldn't be chastised for wanting someone who is in better shape because they have the habits I want to emulate.

I'm tired of men being told they are horribly shallow *kitten* because they want physically fit women, or women that are "classically" attractive. Women do that all the friggin time and it's completely acceptable. This double standard is asinine to me.