hello..

Options
well just got my herbalife shakes today will start it tomorrow i m so happy to found this group as this is my first time to replace meals with shakes i hope i m not hungry all day need lots of support ....well i do suffer from PCOS so i know its hard to loose with that but i know not impossible.

i'll be replacing 2 meals with shake and will have one meal no pills since i already am on medication and not that fond of pills just need to know do we loose more weight if we have shake and pills together??

i hope it works for me and i can manage to loose it and keep it off too ........needs lot of support !!!

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've sent you a friend request. I am really thrilled with my results so far using Herbalife. I have hypothyroidism and it's been really difficult for me to lose weight prior to this. The shakes keep me very full. A friend of mine has PCOS and has been using the shakes and consistently losing weight. You can do this!! :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Hello!
    I don't take any pills. Just the two shakes and the herbal tea. I've lost 8lbs in my first week, so it's coming off, would love to lose 4lbs in this next week, to get me under the next stone goal and be under the 200's. The shakes are filling, I even have trouble eating a snack, and I'm someone who loves their food!
  • miminoony
    miminoony Posts: 7
    Options
    i am so happy to find such good support well i was worried due to my PCO's but good to know that it works im happy excited took my first shake in morning it was nice and filling lets see how the day goes ...well just wondering can we huv Lipton tea b/w shakes kind a missing it.

i have added u kstrunk1 luv to exchange my experiences and need some advices regarding herbalife as i hope i wont let my self down ur weight loss is an inspiration wowwwwww

i am glad that just shakes can also help loosing weight as pills are not my thing as already im fed of my medication good to know mirandamayhem we can loose so much in a week just can wait to weigh my self after a week.........